CustomVue in New York City – Dr. Niksarli
CustomVue LASIK is the most advanced LASIK procedure designed to provide personalized laser vision correction for people with nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism.
The CustomVue laser, approved by FDA, uses WavePrint technology to identify unique imperfections within the eye, guiding the laser to provide personalized correction for each laser eye surgery patient, and for each eye.
CustomLASIK is a customized LASIK approach and has the potential to improve vision beyond contacts and glasses.
What is CustomVue LASIK:
The CustomLASIK procedure utilizes wavefront technology to produce a detailed map of each individual's visual irregularities based on how accurately light is focused on the retina. This information is then transferred to the VISX STAR S4 laser, enabling NY / NJ LASIK surgeon Dr. Niksarli to customize each LASIK procedure to the individual's specific needs.
This WavePrint approach can provide 25-times more accuracy than standard measurements for glasses or contact lenses. It can also identify many surface irregularities that were previously undetectable, and until now untreatable.
Manhattan Lasik Center is proud to be among the first LASIK centers nationwide to offer CustomLASIK procedures, allowing Dr. Niksarli to precisely diagnose, screen and treat patients according to their own refractive errors. Because CustomLASIK is a highly personalized and precise treatment, more people than ever before will gain improved vision with this procedure, potentially better than they would achieve with contacts and glasses.
Why Choose CustomVue LASIK:
- Custom LASIK increases the likelihood of 20/20 or better vision.
- Custom LASIK improves your potential for visual quality & contrast perception as compared with standard LASIK
- Night vision with Custom LASIK is as good as or better than standard LASIK.
- Night vision with Custom LASIK is potentially better than with glasses or contacts.
- Custom LASIK has the potential for vision that is superior to glasses or contact lenses.